Directed by Christine Mani
LIVE THEATRE SHOW WITH A LIVE AUDIENCE!
All patrons must show proof of full COVID vaccination & wear masks! (See below for more COVID information)
An old comedy for a new audience!
Tickets available at solanosct.booktix.com
Solano College Theatre COVID-19 Protocols
Solano Community College is committed to the health and safety of every member of our community, including our performers, musicians, production staff, patrons, volunteers, and everyone who enters the campus.
- Proof of Full Vaccination for ALL patrons 12 and older. Proof of Full Vaccination is required with matching photo ID in order to enter the theatre building. A physical vaccination card, picture of vaccination card or digital vaccination record will suffice.
- Masks are required indoors for everyone in the building aged 2 and up. All face coverings must cover the nose and mouth and comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings. Please click here for Guidance on Mask Wearing (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx)
- Arrive Early. We recommend arriving early to allow sufficient time for safety protocols.
- Our lobby doors will be open 1 hour before the show to allow patrons to enter. All lobby doors will remain open for airflow during this process, and as we get a lot of wind, please be sure to dress accordingly.
- Seating access will begin approximately 30 minutes before the show begins.
- For The Servant of Two Masters, Pre-show (Live music) will begin approximately 15 minutes before show time.
- Our ticketing system is currently keeping a 3 seat buffer between ticket purchases. Please remain in your assigned seats and leave these buffers in place for social distancing.
- Concessions will be open outdoors with a limited menu and may only be enjoyed outdoors before the show begins and at intermission. Food and drink will not be allowed to be consumed in the lobby or auditorium.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Please self-assess your health before leaving home by considering the following questions. If you answer yes to any, we will happily reschedule your tickets to another day’s performance. Please call 707-864-7100 by the end of the show date for a re-assigned date or refund. Calls received after that show has ended may not be able to be refunded.
- Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?|
- In the past 10-14 days, have you had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period?
- In the last 24 hours, including today, have you had any of the symptoms below, that is new or not explained by another condition?
- A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- A fever of 100.4°F/38°C or higher?
- Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches?
- Headache or a sore throat?
- A persistent runny nose?
- Sudden loss of taste or smell?
By entering the building, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and answered “no” to all these questions.
YOUR PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE
Here’s what to expect when you arrive at Solano College Theatre:
- Lobby doors open one hour prior to the performance. We encourage patrons to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance to allow adequate time for safety protocols.
- Mandatory face coverings that completely cover nose and mouth, secured with ear loops or head strap are required at all times. Gaiters and bandanas are not acceptable.
- Restrooms and high traffic areas will be cleaned prior to the performance.
- Hand sanitization stations will be available throughout the lobby.
- A limited concessions bar will be open. Concessions may be enjoyed outdoors in the designated areas. At this time, food and drink is not allowed in the theatre auditorium.
- For our first in-person show, The Servant of Two Masters, Actors will be masked onstage, as will all of our volunteers and production staff. All volunteers and production staff are vaccinated. All actors participating in performances are either a) vaccinated or b) take COVID tests and submit the negative results twice weekly during rehearsals and performances.
Guests who do not comply with these protocols will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.
What is the refund policy?
We understand that there are many concerns surrounding the pandemic, as well as constantly changing circumstances. With that in mind, we are more than happy to either a) give you a full refund on any tickets purchased for a performance that you no longer wish to attend, or b) transfer your tickets to another production/performance later in the season. Simply call 707-864-7100 by the end of the show in question and someone will get back to help you. Calls received after that show has ended may not be able to be refunded.
THANK YOU for your cooperation in following these policies to keep the community safe, and to allow us to reopen successfully.
WAR OF THE WORLDS
In conjunction with the SCC Drama Club, an online recreation of the H.G. Wells War Of the Worlds broadcast using modern technology.